1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Like-New Home Theater System: Epson projector, SI screen, Pioneer receiver and more...

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by TJM346, Aug 4, 2018.

1. TJM346

TJM346 Auditioning

T.J.
    Hi Home Theater Forum community,

In case anybody is interested in an excellent home theater projector system... I need to liquidate my great setup which I have been enjoying every now and then for the past 2 years. This setup was purchased at Best Buy/Magnolia in Union Square NYC. I need to sell everything in order to raise funds for a new creative project. So I hope I can sell to somebody who appreciates and will enjoy the quality here!

I am selling an Epson Home Cinema Projector, 5030UB. This is a 1080p projector, less than 2 years old and has minimal/no wear/use. Still in excellent working condition.

Projector sold for $1,960 US. Projector also includes a ceiling mount/bracket system ($160.72). I also have all necessary HDMI "Cinnamon" cables which were purchased separately.

I am also selling a Screen Innovations 74'' motorized projection screen in pure gray color. Screen was purchased for $3,485 US also less than 2 years old, in mint condition.

Another related item I am selling is a Pioneer VSXLX301 7.2 channel receiver. (Purchased for $686 US)

If you're interested in purchasing all of the above... Projector, Screen and Receiver, I am interested in selling for $4,900 US. (Total purchase price for the above was $6,291.72 before tax).

If you're interested in just the projector, I am selling for $1,500 US.

If you're interested in just the screen, I am selling for $3,000 US.

If you're interested in just the receiver, I am selling for $450 US.

Please private message me for any questions. I am based in Union Square NYC if you would like to inspect this equipment in person. I love this gear dearly and wish I could keep it... but am selling to raise funds for an important creative project.

Thank you!

2. John Dirk

John Dirk Screenwriter
    Supporter

JOHN
    Sorry but you haven't contributed ANYTHING to our community yet you want to profit from it? Maybe @Ronald Epstein has a different perspective. No disrespect is intended but I don't like it.

3. TJM346

TJM346 Auditioning

T.J.
    Hi John -- I didn't realize my post would be offensive so I apologize. Since I am not too knowledgable about the awesome world of home theaters, I wish I could provide some insight and wisdom to the community but I'm very much still learning.

My intention was I could offer a nice deal on some equipment that I need to sell so I can pursue a creative project. Certainly did not mean to cause offense to members of this community.

I would appreciate if you would let my post remain so I can reach anybody who might be interested.

Thank you,

T.J.

4. John Dirk

John Dirk Screenwriter
    Supporter

JOHN
    Hi T,J. - I probably came off too harsh. Sorry for that. It's certainly not my place to govern what you can and cannot post here and I didn't mean to infer otherwise.

I suspect you likely have more to contribute than you're aware of.